Fun with Parsley Smoothie
Yield: 3.5 cups
- 1 cup pomelo/grapefruit, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup orange, peeled, sliced
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 1 cm fresh ginger
- 1 cup green tea
- 1 cup coconut milk*
- 1-2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Brew the green tea and let it cool down.
- Blend parsley, coconut milk and brewed green tea until smooth.
- Add remaining fruits and ginger and blend to a smooth drink.
- If you want this smoothie cold, use frozen banana (freeze your banana overnight, sliced and stored in a freezer-safe bag).
- * Use homemade coconut milk or carton coconut milk.